For Winter 2020, the House's classic Neverfull MM tote is made from Nicolas Ghesquière’s new signature textile: a modern pattern featuring many of the House’s symbols. Inspired by wallpapers from the 1960s, Monogram Flowers and LV Initials are combined with 1854s, the year Louis Vuitton started his company, to create a pattern with a neo-vintage feel.
Size: 31 x 28 x 14 cm
(Length x height x width )
- Jacquard Since 1854 textile
- Cowhide-leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Hook closure
- Flat, textile-lined, zipped inside pocket
- Removable zipped pouch
- 4 side laces
- Handle: Double
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- When not in use, store the item in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.
- To clean the canvas, use a soft cloth, dampened with slightly soapy water, avoiding the leather parts. Never use solvent.
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
Pochette Accessoires - Monogram