Assisting the house's dedication to sustainability, this tote bag is a part of a line of accessories and geared up-to-put on crafted from recycled materials and trims. gucci off the grid is the first series from gucci round lines—a concept created to aid the residence's vision for circular manufacturing. designed for those mindful of their environmental effect, gucci off the grid makes use of recycled, natural, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials.
- Blue gg nylon crafted from econyl®—aa nylon material sourced from regenerated substances (from fish nets, carpets and other scraps) that can be recycled and recreated, helping in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Black leather trim and pallidum toned-hardware
- Insert in leather-based made thru an opportunity metal or chrome loose tanning system, lowering the environmental footprint in comparison to standard techniques.
- Ribbons and twine in recycled polyester that reuse waste or byproducts, lowering the environmental footprint related to new fossil fuel-primarily based cloth.
- Leather detail with gucci script logo
- Interior: 2 zipper pockets
- Indoors: 2 zip wallet
- Leather-based top handles with three.1' drop; adjustable leather shoulder strap with 14.6' drop can be indifferent on one facet and tucked into bag
- Metal hook closure
- 17'w x thirteen.Four'h x 7.3'd
- Weight: 2.6lbs
- Manufactured in italy