Terms of service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of FashionMesh's Website, located at https://FashionMesh.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use FashionMesh if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, FashionMesh and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on FashionMesh. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from FashionMesh for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from FashionMesh
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from FashionMesh
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from FashionMesh
- Redistribute content from FashionMesh
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. FashionMesh does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of FashionMesh,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, FashionMesh shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
FashionMesh reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant FashionMesh a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of FashionMesh; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to FashionMesh. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of FashionMesh's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- The prices shown on fashionmesh.com are the price that you, our customer, will pay.
- We accept the major credit cards. Payments will be effected by debiting your account. No production of leather jacket will be processed before we receive your payment.
- In case of our failure to provide you the products you order from fashionmesh.com , we will inform you by email and we will refund the full payment to the original payment card, with no further responsibility on our side.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY OF PRIVACY SECURITY?
- In order for us to offer our services and products to you, we need to collect your personal data. We ensure you that we will use these data only for the purpose of fulfilling this contract, and will not use these data for any other purpose or by any third party. We will strictly comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 in relations to the date we receive from you under this contract.
- Cookies are the pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purpose. These cookies will not and cannot be used to identify you in any way. fashionmesh.com is committed to protecting our customer's privacy and offering the customers with secure online purchase.
- We only use secure payment gateway offered by renowned UK companies to process your payment via major credit cards and other cards. We will not collect any information concerning the payment methods.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.
- 1. You may not have the right to transfer this contract or any part of it without our written permission, as this contract is a personal agreement between us.
- 2. We may have the power to subcontract the whole contract or part of it to another competent party or parties, without your prior permission, to satisfactorily fulfill this contract and serve you better.
CUSTOMERS INSPECTION OF PRODUCTS
- Once the package is delivered and received by you, our customer, you must conduct inspection immediately and carefully. Failure in doing so will be your own responsibility.
- If you, our customer, find the leather jacket, bags and accessories are damaged or lost, or not in accordance with what you have ordered, please contact us immediately. Failure in doing so will be your own responsibility.
- In case you decide to return the package to us, please do not use the Product and enclosed accessories, and keep its original status. Failure in doing so will be your own responsibility.
Order cancellation requests can be placed within (1) day of order (If not Shipped) or will result in flat deduction of 25% from your ordered item's amount.
For custom-made products, if you want to cancel the order, you can submit cancel request in your account centre.
However, once your order with logo customization status becomes 'Processing' and it has been over 24 hours after placing an order, which means it is already in the stage of production, the lens cannot be recycled and you won't be allowed to cancel the order.
For cancellation concerning your order, we will send acknowledgment emails to you. Please check your spam folder if you don't find our emails.
Customer Support 24/7
Phone: +44 07915 606803
Address: Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX , United Kingdom